In its training center – located at Braunschweig Research Airport - Simtec simulation technology GmbH offers pilot training on the Dornier 228 full-flight-simulator. The Training Organisation (ATO – Approval certificate no. DE.ATO.27) was approved according to EASA Part-FCL by the German Luftfahrt-Bundesamt. To this day Simtec’s DO228 full-flight-simulator is the only one of this type in the world. It is qualified according to EU VO 290/2012 (qualification certificate no. DE-1A-025).
- DO228 type rating training with ground course, simulator training, simulator check flight
- DO228 proficiency training and checks
- refresher DO228: type rating, CRI and IR
- DO228 class rating instructor course (CRI)
- glass cockpit familiarization course
- upgrade to PIC DO228
*For NON-EASA customers: According to your own requirements and/or the regulations of your local CAA we provide any kind of training. Please, contact your CAA for approval.
- introduction to simulator instructor
- company checks
- CAT I approaches and low visibility T/O with RVR=125m
- ground course refresher
- safety training / emergency procedures
- pilot screening
The DO228 Full-Flight-Simulator was developed and manufactured by Simtec. The simulator is qualified according to EU VO 290/2012 (No. DE-1A-025).
In order to meet the high requirements of our customers the simulator is equipped with a Raster NX2 day/dusk/night visual with two collimated EDL 20" displays, a six degrees of freedom hydraulic motion platform, Simtec’s Digital Control Load System (DCLS) and a Sampled Aircraft Sound System (SASS).
Simtec’s DO228 Full-Flight-Simulator is the only one of this type in the world.
Mrs Iris Fellmann will answer your questions concerning simulator training.